For £1500 every year, you will receive:
- 156 books donated to one Primary School of your choice.
- You will be officially ‘twinned’ with your local primary school
- A welcome and introduction video that will tell you more about literacy, Little Box of Books and your involvement.
- A communication toolkit that will help you inform the school of your support and to let them know what they can expect from you. It will help you communicate the project with your staff, your local press and give you some social media support.
- Monthly emails that will keep you up to date with general progress of the project and help you to support the school as much as possible.
- Free postage on further book donations
- Six training sessions to support you and your staff in becoming school reading volunteers, pre-recorded and delivered at bi-monthly intervals to your inbox.
- A little Box of Books Literacy Champion badge to use on your website and for external communications, valid while your membership is active.
You can join and pay monthly. If you want to do that, head here.