Our wonderful Love your Planet Book Bundle is a collection of seven stories for children aged around 4-7. (Although kids of all ages LOVE these books). These stories are all about the environment, sustainability and all the little things we can do to look after our awesome planet. This is the perfect box of books. Written by authors from all backgrounds, each book helps us to celebrate and protect this planet we call home.
This wonderful price is inclusive of P&P…
In your Love your Planet bundle you will find:
- Nen and the Lonely Fisherman by Ian Eagleton and James Mayhew
- Clean Up by Nathan Bryon and Dapo Adeola
- Tale of A Toothbrush by M.G. Leonard
- Number 7 Evergreen St by Julia Patton
- Mr Green Grows a Garden by Ruth Owen
- Omar and the Bees by Helen Mortimer and Katie Cottle
- Nature’s Toy Box by Wendy Shurety and Harriet Hobday
Give children a greater understanding about how important it is for us all to look after natural resources. Help them to understand the impact we all have on our planet and how we can all work together to make a difference. Creating eco conscious children is our best chance of looking after our planet.